Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I dont wanna go

Have not had much to post recently mainly due to a general malaise, lack off motivation and anything to post about.

Taxi firms are having a fairly tough time off lately much like many other folks but this is really driven home on the twelfth fortnight when a lot of our wealthier and perhaps regular custom are on holidays.

I just cant bring myself  to drag my fat lazy carcass out the door when i know picking will be so slim.
So i am going to put my feet up chill out and enjoy my family who at times due to long hours sometimes have to work.

Will post again soon
btd

2 comments:

  1. Well at least no one shot you in the legs, have a nice rest, things will improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, even your socks are cool.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to the cabby??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget