Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Lent.


Have you ever given up anything for lent.

I haven't and to be honest i was happy not bothering, however she who must be obeyed is going to.

Therefore in Belfasttaxi tradition i am going to suffer as well.

The only question is what to give up some of the things i would like to give up are
driving,
shaving,
having to look after jr when the footballs on,
taking Ruby out for a pee,
taking Ruby out for a not a pee 
and the doing the dishes.

Of course there is more chance of a monkey crawling out of my ass than me getting away with any of the above.

No as a fat man who needs to lose a few stone i am pretty sure it will be some kind of foodstuff.

I just hope its not my beloved Tayto cheesy onions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the cabby??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget