Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Paddy's na rather not



Morning folks,

i ain't working today no how no way no chance i intend to spend today hiding safely in the house.

Today is one of the dreaded three day that only idiots, fools and really really skint taxi drivers work.

The dreaded three are of course St Paddy's day, the twelfth of July and the scariest of the lot Mothers Day.

The main reason we dread them so much is of course is that theres too much drink taken by those who normally don't drink and cant to handle it, not that I'm against alcohol but laying face down in a puddle of my own vomit while peeing myself ain't my idea of a good time.
Green vomit is damn hard to get out of back seat upholstery.

Nope I'm staying where its safe right here.
btd

1 comment:

  1. mothers day IS the worst of the lot......hideous....

    ReplyDelete

Talk to the cabby??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget