Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Lady Gaga and Tinie Tempah............ "OH MY GOD"



"Oh my God"

"Oh my God"

"Oh my God"

Lady gaga was so amazing.

"Oh my God"

"That was the best show i have ever seen"

This was a fifty odd year old man and this wife talking!! 

I swear if they said that bloody stupid phrase just one more time on there journey home from the Lady Gaga gig I would be trying to find a good lawyer this morning.

I was so so close to losing my temper.

Now i dont doubt that lady Gaga while not being my taste in music put on a hell of a show.

I have had three nights of punters telling me that

"she puts on a hell of a show" 

So who am I to say she didn't?

I have also had three nights of people young and old going 

"Oh my God"

at every given opportunity  where it warranted it or not
"Oh my God the taxi's here"

"Oh my God I cant believe we are on our way"
"Oh my God I bet this is gonna be great"

"Oh my God  we are stopped at traffic lights"

"Oh my God I just said Oh my god"

But it gets worse I picked up some young girls at 2:30 am who had made it into the after party Tinie Tempah gig.

They didnt say Oh my God.

No they just yelled

O.M.G

Instead.

They where just to cool to bother with anything but initials!


1 comment:

  1. O.M.G.

    I'd have grabbed their head and pushed it into the window then said that the next one to say that phrase her head would be through said window
    Can't put up with that sort of thing, not at that time in the morning

    ReplyDelete

Talk to the cabby??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget